I don’t have any animosity towards Mormons and part of what makes this country so great is that we can all choose to believe in God or choose not to believe in God. Mormons, like Catholics, Lutherans, Baptist’s, Hindus, etc, etc are free to preach whatever doctrine they want and they can spread all the dogma that they want. As long as they’re not hurting or abusing anyone and that women and children aren’t harmed then they’re free to worship and believe whatever they want, no matter how goofy or crazy. 😉. They can dance with snakes and wear special underwear for all I care. 😂

I notice often that there’s more angst caused by those that focus on minutiae and they lose sight of the bigger picture. Christ died for my sins and I thank him for it everyday. I ask for guidance, patience, tolerance and countless other things that I need to be better at, if I intentionally disparage another “Christian” faith then my prayers aren’t sincere. I’m human and I fail, often, but I try to learn from my failures and with the guidance that Christ offers I find I’m constantly doing course corrections because my relationship with my Lord and Savior is something that I’m very sincere about.

It’s my long winded way of saying that I’m cool with whatever denomination you are or you aren’t, if you’re a Mormon, Hindu, Buddhist, etc (not goatfucking Muslims.....I still hate those SOB’s and it’s NOT because of their religion) then enjoy life and live a life of service to others in whatever capacity you can.....

Hating someone solely based upon their religion is like hating someone based solely on their skin color, ignorant.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~