Originally Posted by catosilvaje
There was a Morman boy that would come to Paradice camp on the Selway in Idaho where I was a packer and guide. He said he had 58 brothers and sisters and DAD had 19 wives, All with different houses on a big ranch he owned. There was joy to the Lord when the Government checks came to the wives once a month. What a scam. Seems the CHURCH helped him buy the ranch and he gave them a cut of the checks his wives got monthly. This according to the boy, I don't know for sure but he told it as fact.

If the story is true, that absolutely is not the Morman church. That is some outlaw polygamist cult.

Yes, there are many close minded individuals on this board with much to learn about Mormans and SDA also for that matter.

As to Rich and the OP, please explain to us how the lives of that Morman family were improved by the strife you mentioned in your post? And how is it Christian to take personal pleasure in the pain this family endured?

My son was babtised into the Morman church at 17 years. That journey was the best thing that ever happened in his life.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.