OK gentlemen, I realize the various hunting seasons are upon us throughout the US but, I still want to let all of you know that Bob and I are going back to the Botswana Tuli Block with Gerhard Koch Safaris in Jun 2020 and I’m planning to organize another trip for Aug 2020 for anyone wishing to go. I’ve already reserved the prime dark of the moon dates as follows:

June 2020 – arrive at camp early afternoon of 16 Jun followed by 9-10 FULL hunting days and start travel back home on 26 or 27 Jun 2020

Aug 2020 – arrive at camp early afternoon of 14 Aug followed by 9-10 FULL hunting days and start travel back home on 24 or 25 Aug.

The reason I’m leaving the total number of days a little flexible is you’ll notice below in the list of Gerhard’s most popular “packages” are from 6-8 days in length. However, I highly recommend you add a couple of extra days. It will be less hectic and you can relax and take your time to truly enjoy the experience.

June - Since Bob and I are absolutely going back in Jun, I currently have 2-3 spaces available for the June trip. Bob is having Gerhard put together a bit of a specialized package for himself that may include species that are out of the Tuli block and maybe require going across to RSA. I’m only interested in staying in the Tuli. So, what I’m willing to do is if someone wants to go and split one of the below 2x1 packages, I’ll take the other half or if 3 shooters want to come and split Package #4, I’ll fill in one of those spots. If it turns to be just Bob and I, then I’ll just to a cull only hunt right there.

Aug - I am going back in Aug (alone or with others) and have as of this post, one gentlemen and his wife (observer only) are tentatively interested in going, so this leaves 2-4 spaces available for the Aug trip. Same deal, if a couple of hunting friends want to split a package or just individual hunters what to come I’ll try to split a package or even ask Gerhard to do something special to accommodate everyone’s wishes.

General Plan – We’ll all meet in Atlanta and take the overnight Delta flight to J’berg and stay overnight at the City Lodge Hotel right in the airport complex. Next day we’ll fly Air Botswana to Gaborone. I’ll coordinate all the airline tickets and hotel rooms. I’ll sort out all the firearm transit permits thru J’berg and temp import permits for Botswana.

As I’ve mentioned before – I don’t get a “cut” or a “commission”. I pay my own way. I do this just because I honestly love going and also helping others who may have always wanted to go but don’t have anyone else interested or thought it was too difficult to do on their own. So, here are the four “usual” packages Gerhard has. You can also contact them directly inquire about other options you’d like.

2020 PACKAGES: (All prices are in U.S. Dollars)

PACKAGE # 1 – 6 Trophy Animals – 1x impala, 1x warthog, 1x blue w/b, 1x kudu, 1x gemsbok, 1x waterbuck. Includes 7 nights, 6 full hunting days all inclusive. Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 1x1 (each hunter will have own PH) $7800.00 per client.

PACKAGE # 2 – 10 Trophy Animals – 2x impala, 2x warthog, 2x blue w/b, 1x zebra, 1x kudu, 1x gemsbok, 1x waterbuck. Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive. Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 1x1 (each hunter will have own PH) $8900.00 per client.

PACKAGE # 3 – 20 Cull Animals – 10x cull impala, 10x blue w/b. split between 2 hunters. Includes 7 nights, 6 full hunting days all inclusive, Minimum of 2 hunters hunting 2x1 (2 hunters and one PH) $3000.00 per client. Up to two of each species can be taken as trophies at no extra charge.

PACKAGE #4 – 24 Trophies and 60 Culls – Must be a minimum group of 4 hunters. 40x impala ( 1x trophy & 9x culls each hunter), 12x warthog (1x trophy & 2x culls each hunter), 20x blue w/b (1x trophy & 4x culls each hunter), 4x trophy zebra (1x trophy each hunter), 4x trophy kudu (1x trophy each hunter), 4x trophy eland (1x trophy each hunter). . Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive. Each hunter will hunt 1x1 with own PH, tracker and truck. The trophy kudu and trophy eland can be exchanged for any other trophy or cull animals at the same prices listed below. $6375.00 per client. Note – extra shooters can be added to the group at the same rate.
Extra cull animals can be added at: Impala - $100.00 ea., blue w/b $200.00 ea., zebra $350.00 ea., and giraffe $1000.00 ea.
Extra days can be added to above packages at a cost of $350.00 p/p/p/d 1x1 or $250.00 p/p/p/d 2x1. Non-hunting observers $150.00 p/p/p/d. In addition to the above all inclusive packages we will custom tailor a package to your specifications and requirements.

2020 STAND ALONE AND ADD ON TROPHY FEES:

Trophy animals can be added to any of the above packages on an al a carte fee basis at the following prices per animal.
Giraffe $2500.00 Eland $1600.00 Impala $400.00
Kudu $1500.00 Gemsbok $1000.00 Warthog $350.00
Bushbuck $1000.00 Blue b/b $600.00 Red h/b $1000.00
Waterbuck $1400.00 Steenbok $200.00 Duiker $200.00
Baboon $50.00 Vervet Monkey $20.00 Jackal FREE
**Other species may be available on request