It will be Delta 200 over. Arrives J'berg at 5:30pm or so -Too late to catch any flights to Botswana and Delta 201 back to Atlanta. 201 arrives back in ATL around 6am and still have time to make connections to just about anywhere in the US and be home that same day.

City Lodge has nice rooms, easy walking distance right inside the airport complex, so safe/secure. GREAT breakfast buffet!. The Air Botswana flight leaves at 10:30 the next morning and arrives a little before noon in Gaborone. There are earlier SAA flights into Gabby but their track record for loosing luggage/rifle cases is seriously not good.

Gerhard does have loaner rifles but he won't have enough to cover 3-4 guys. I know you've done Namibia. I can do the SAPS 520 form for J'berg nearly in my sleep and the permit for Bots is even easier than Namibia. I take care of all the paperwork. I just need current 4457's and passports.

If you're interested in Package #4, SERIOUSLY think about adding a couple of extra days. Reason is, culled animals are field dressed and moved to the shade. Position is marked on GPS and you continue hunting. At noon or the end of the day, you backtrack and pick up the carcasses and make one trip that morning and that afternoon. Temps are cool enough the meet is fine. When you take a trophy, it is taken directly back to the butchery for skinning/preservation. Lots of time is "lost" going back and forth

Last edited by M3taco; 11/24/19.