Want to post an update for available slots:

June 16-25 - Ten full hunting days (flexible) – still time to add or subtract a day or two if ALL going in the group agree. Means we’d start travel over on 13 Jun, arrive J’berg 14 Jun and arrive in camp mid afternoon on the 15th. Start travel back on 26 Jun and you should be home on 27 Jun.

Slot 1 – Confirmed (me)
Slot 2 – Confirmed (Bob)
Slot 3 –
Slot 4 –
Slot 5 – Optional
Waiting List -

Aug 15-25 – Ten full hunting days (flexible) – still time to add or subtract a day or two if ALL going in the group agree. Means we’d start travel over on 12 Aug, arrive J’berg 13 Aug and arrive in camp mid afternoon 14 Aug. Start travel back on 25 Aug and you should be home on 26 Aug.

Slot 1 – Confirmed (me)
Slot 2 – Committed
Slot 3 – Interested but not yet 100% committed (hunter/observer)
Slot 4 –
Slot 5 – Optional
Waiting List -

At this point, there is no need to commit/confirm by paying (to Gerhard) a deposit. I know there are a few guys who are interested in going who are going to go to either DSC or SCI etc this spring. My last contact with Gerhard is that he is intending to be at both. He will be sharing a booth with someone but not 100% sure who/what booths he will work out of.

I don’t handle/deal with any of the money. Gerhard is planning on opening a US based bank account while he is here this spring. This way he can give clients his account number and they can make initial payment deposits via personal check directly into his account to confirm/lock in a booking. When you complete your hunt, you can either settle your account balance in cash or via credit card right there at their house. If you want to confirm/lock now, you’ll have to wire funds to his account in Bots.

At this point, if someone wants to commit to one of the open slots, just post so here in the open or a PM and I'll update the post with your log-in name. The optional 5th slot is in case two hunting buddies want to go or three guys want to try Package #4 and need me to fill the 4th spot. I’ve also put the “Waiting List” on just in case someone says they want a slot and then back out before the deadline for making the deposit payment to “lock in” their spot.

Slots will be considered a “committed” on a first come first serve basis based on the date/time stamp on PM’s and open forum postings.

You don’t have to decide on a “package” yet, but if you’d like me to split a 2x1 with you it will be on a first come, first serve basis as I can’t do two 2x1’s at the same time.

The deadline for “locking in” a Jun trip spot is 1 Mar 2020
The deadline for “locking in” an Aug trip spot is 1 Apr 2020