Couple of quick updates:

1 - I was mistaken about Gerhard being at the DSC and SCI conventions. He will only be at the Houston Safari Club Convention. Still working out who/what booth he'll be working out of.

2 - If none of the package hunts suit your particular goals and desires, please feel free to contact Gerhard directly at: gmkochbotyahoo.com Tell him exactly what you're interested in and let him quote you a price. IF you're wanting to go with one of these groups make sure you tell him that and you want the ten full hunting day dates I've given above. IF you don't want to go as part of one of these small groups you are more than welcome to set your own dates with him if he has them open.

3. For those guys who've expressed interest in doing Package #4 above. If you are seriously interested in this, I would HIGHLY encourage you to take one of the remaining spots in the Jun hunt. Bob will be a few days off Sass Post 1x1 hunting over in RSA and I'll be doing a 1x1 cull and will gladly fill the fourth spot minimum needed for the other three to get Package #4. If another person (5th) wants to go in the spot for Package #4, they still can as Package #4 needs four trigger pullers as a minimum. A 5th trigger puller on Package #4 will still be the same 1x1 hunting and the same individual package price and their own individual cull/trophy quota as everyone else.

4. The only reason I'm RECOMMENDING we meet in Atlanta and take the Delta flights with the overnight in J'berg is a of matter of convenience. Everyone in the US can get flights to Atlanta in time to make the Delta night flight over. The Delta flight gets back to Atlanta early enough in the morning you can still get home from there that same day. Second, for those who've never done any overseas flight/travel or at least never with firearms, going with a small group with one or more who've done it before, takes a LOT of the "fear of the unknown" out of it.

5. For those who'd like to go, but maybe want to take other routes via other airlines like Emirates or Qatar, because they might cost a little less or are more convenient to their home, by all means you can route however you'd like as long as you are in J'berg the same night the rest of the group is there so we can all be on the same Air Bots flight to Gabby, Gerhard doesn't have the capacity to make multiple trips to the airport and back.

6. This will be a "closed" group camp. Means will just be "us" for the duration of the hunt. No others coming or going while we are there.

7. For those who want to use other routes and airlines like like going via JFK, Dulles, Amsterdam, Dubai, Qatar, Frankfurt or Zurich, just be aware that each airline or transit city like JFK or Amsterdam has it's own process or advanced notifications and transit permits for traveling and just transiting with firearms. The Amsterdam transit permit for example, needs to be applied for 8-weeks in advance. Also, be 100% sure when you book these flights, due the the number of "calender days" you'll burn up on overnight flights and layovers, that you are 100% sure you get to J'berg on the correct day and you are flying out of J'berg home on the correct day. I'll gladly review your tentative plans BEFORE you book and give my recommendations if you'd like.

RinB's Question: I use a specific guy at a company called SkyLuxTravel. Been using him for maybe 8 years or so. Started using him when he was actually working for another booking company and followed him when he moved to SkyLuxTravel. They do not specialize in the "traveling hunter" like Steve Turner and Travel with Guns, etc, and they don't offer a "meet and greet" service in J'berg nor doing your RSA SAPS 520 for you. That's what I do for free and actually travel with you all the way there and back to ATL I've worked with this guy a LOT and always contact him and give him a shot at the pricing whether werre going to Africa or Europe. When it's just my wife and I, I still give him a shot, sometimes he can beat what I can find on-line. Most of the time he can at least match what I can find. I've used him for putting flights together for several small groups like this I've taken to Namibia in the past. When traveling with multiple people from various destinations, it's easier to book flights thru one travel agent, each pays for their own ticket directly and we can be pretty much guaranteed seats on the flights we all need to be on together, like the Delta Atlanta to J'berg and J'berg to Gabby.