You have a couple of options:

1. You could take 1/2 of pkg #3 meaning 5 cull impala and 5 cull blue w/b and add extra days to make the 10 full hunting days at the 2x1 rate and either extra individual culls or trophy species as you desire.

2. Since you would make the 4th going in the group, you do pkg #2 or #4 and just have to add the couple of extra days at the 1x1 rate to make the 10 full hunting days and add culls or trophies as you wish.

3. If you have someone else coming with you to hunt, then you and your hunting partner could split pkg #1 and add extra days needed at the 2x1 rate and add extra culls or trophies as each of you desire.

4. You could contact Gerhard directly and ask him to put a custom package together for you on either a 1x1 or 2x1 (if you have someone else interested in going with you). Just tell him your interested in making the Jun trip with me, tell him the species your interested in, number of culls or trophies of each and let him work up a price for you.

David, who's confirmed on the Aug trip, came in the day my wife and I flew out last Aug. He loved it so much he's going back with us in Aug again. In Aug, we are all doing pkg #4 with all of us adding a few days (1x1) to extend it to 10 FULL hunting days and a few of us exchanging trophies for more culls.

PM me if you'd like to call and discuss options or greater detail.

Last edited by M3taco; 02/09/20.