Fireball, Bill again. That load took me about two to three weeks evenings & weekends & I tried many different ear plugs of different density till I got lucky & for no apparent reason the ones that are dome shaped (who New) A. & they were Orange in colour like that should make a difference??! I was about to give up & bingo. No I sold that one to, I know I know. That savage will be super cool, tried to buy a 99 once in 38-55 with 26" octagon bbl. but it wasn't a take down. Guy that came to a New Years shoot we have on January 1st. No one knows the yardage, it's off hand only, no scopes, & if it's tied after 10 rounds then the first guy to hit the 500yd gong wins. It's been a tie twice & it took a few rounds by each shooter to finally break the tie. It's a loooong way to 500yds standing on yer hind legs. I haven't won it yet came in second once, it's usually won by a guy that shoots his dam black powder front stuffer. He & another black powder shooter that shoots some BP matches, I wish there'd stay home once so every body else stood a chance. Dam. I'm out, πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦