"I will never comprehend a teen boy running his flap in this situation. I mean the choice would you rather brag about teacher sucking your dick or have her continue to suck your dick and maybe get a shot of tail? Seriously stupid."

Armnednfree I couldn't agree more. I had a German teacher in 10th grade, Miss Allen. She was beautiful and she liked me. A couple times, she had me stay after class to discuss my classwork in German. I always thought she had some naughty ideas in her mind, and in hindsight, I still think that she did.
If she had locked that classroom door and gotten to work on me, I would have been the happiest 15 year old boy in the State of Georgia.
And when she was finished, she would have said "Let's let this be a little secret between the two of us" you are goddam right I would have kept my mouth shut, hoping for a second session.
This kid who ratted this teacher out must be a closet homo, definitely has a screw loose.

Miss Allen, a brunette beauty. She left my high school in June to become a flight attendant for Delta.