Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Are you pointing at the elephant in the room or just the hypocrisy?

Maybe? What elephant are you referring to?

4 pages of comments mostly supporting a crime where a child victim was involved.
Give me a break. When I was 15 I had permawood and would happily let any decent looking female try to suck and fuuck me to death. I was screwing every damn thing in a skirt that would let me and would have welcomed daily blow jobs from any decent looking teacher. Kids these days are hornier than a hound dog with two dicks, both the boys and the girls, have fewer sexual hangups. more experience and more sexual knowledge as a rule than kids did back in my day. My brother is a high school teacher and is constantly amazed at the conversations of the sexual excapades of junior high students, particularly the girls, that he overhears on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Are you pointing at the elephant in the room or just the hypocrisy?
Oh, please St. Jeff. laugh

Neither of you get it...Possibly, I could careless about some high school boy getting a BJ from his teacher.

It was this...

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Two gays holding hands sends you guys over the fugging cliff.....but some manipulative broad slinging blow jobs at children is okey dokey.......

Ya see, two guy holding hands normally don't bother me either...

It's the hypocrisy involved with those that view one as just fine and the other as beyond acceptable.

I don't view either as right or wrong...

Neither are any of my business, if forced to form an opinion of either, I'd have to know a lot more about the situations involved.
Were the boys groomed and/or manipulated, were they acting of their own free will? Are they mature enough to make such decisions? Were they free of any mental issues that could possibly be taken advantage of? You know, stuff like that...