Some of y'all boys sound like Hillary and the Feminists. Those who maintain that there is no difference between boys and girls.

Well, this is a shocker, but there is a vast difference. Boys and men view sex as more of a mechanical thing, an act to relieve stress and an act of pleasure.
Girls have sex, and they fall in love. It is true, they have done tests, in the female, after having sex, endorphins are released that cause the female to fall in love.

So it is a big difference, a teacher banging a 15 year old boy, vs. a 15 year old girl. Plus the 15 year old girl, God Forbid, could get pregnant, if they went one step beyond oral sex.

No, I think I could have handled it pretty well if my pretty German teacher had held me after class, at age 15, for a blow job. I would have had no idea of falling in love, or marrying, Good God, a 25 year old woman. I would have looked upon it as a wild, and very enjoyable, adventure.

But it is, of course, Verboten. A gal that who would do that should not be in the teaching profession. But, you know, sometimes good people do forbidden things, and nobody finds out about it, and the sun still rises the next morning.

I will tell y'all something else. A 37 year old gal, teaching there for 8 years, does not all of a sudden decide to give some lucky boy the blow job. Nobody gets caught on the first offense. I guarantee she has done this repeatedly over the years, this just happened to be the year she got caught.