Originally Posted by JamesJr
Could be that the female students the male teachers are banging don't want it known, whereas the male students who are getting it on with the female teachers like to brag about what they're doing. About the only way a girl will admit to having sex with a teacher, is if she finds out that the teacher is also getting it on with other girls as well. A woman likes to think she's the only one, and if she finds out different, then there is usually Hell to pay.

Truth. And most male teacher female student relationships involve an emotional attachment. I have never laid a hand on a student nor would I, but If I had been single in my younger days there woulda been four different girls I recall who I possibly woulda been open to a relationship with after they graduated.

Each one contacted me at different times after they graduated and we’re legal, I do recall after one “take me I’m yours” chance encounter I was walking around with an erection for a week grin But I was married at the time.....

Girls reach an adult mental state earlier than guys. One of the people I know of who knocked up a Senior girl was an Admin, he married her after she graduated. Another was a young Coach and the girl a Cheerleader, knocked her up her Senior year and is still paying child support, no repercussions.

Then there was a married school LEO and a Senior girl he knocked up. By the time she realized he weren’t gonna be with her the guy had sold his house and moved to parts unknown.

While I know or have heard of a few male teacher- female student marriages, including one that ended the teacher’s previous marriage, I ain’t aware of a single long-term relationship the involving a female teacher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744