Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JeffA

Which brings us full circle, It's the hypocrisy involved.

Ever give a moments pause to consider she may be a teacher for the same reason some are attracted to being Boy Scout leaders or Catholic Priest's? Some just like having their fish in a barrel.....
Pedophiles my ass. My grandfather and grandmother graduated from the 8th grade when they were 13 years old and got married a year later. There were no grades 9-12 where they went to school, eighth grade was it. My granfather was working full time as an apprentice carpenter and living on his own at the age of 14. He started his own business as a general contractor at the age of 18. 14 and 15 year olds routinely got married and started a family back then. It was common for an older man in his 20's who had become financially established to marry teenage girls. It's a relatively recent development in human history where people are considered immature and expected to continue on with their education as "kids" long after becoming sexually mature. You're the one who's pretty easily "pegged". Get some professional help. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Your attempt of justification is well beyond pathetic but shows the world who you really are.

Hopefully your internet activity is already being observed by law enforcement and child abuse watchdog groups.

You can't rape the willing you fuuckin moron fa gg ot. Normal, heterosexual 15 year old boys would love to get a BJ from even a semi good looking female, teacher or not.