I know of at least two couples who started out in teacher/student relationships. One was a male teacher/female student, the other a male teacher/female student. In the case of the male teacher/female student, unbeknownst to them, a neighbor to the school used to watch them gettig it on on one of the lab tables in the science lab. They got married after she graduated, she went to work in the district and now is the superintendent of the district.

Just recently, one of my coworkers introduced me to his fiance'. He told me she'd been a student when he was a high school teacher in his previous state of residence, had found out he'd moved down here and followed him down. That's as much as I was told.

When I was a school administrator my secretary had standing orders: Whenever there was a female student in my inner office, the door to the office was to remain open and she (my secretary) was to find something to do in the area immediately outside the office door. (There was a copier and a few other things out there.)

Mathew 22: 37-39