[/quote].............You make good points. However it would be difficult for most Bee fans imo, to acquire a Mk5 chambered in non Weatherby rounds. Especially in a less powerful round like the Creed when ya got the 257 and 270 Wby Mags as other choices...Also and I could be wrong; Wby fans asscociate the MK5 with the higher performing Weatherby rounds...I do!

[/quote]

I hear ya indeed. Like I said before, I aspire one day to be a legitimate Weatherby owner with one in the correct caliber. Maybe if this one's a tack driver, it'll make up my mind to pursue that idea down the road. However, for the time being, I don't have access to reloading equipment and would rather get lots of trigger time becoming intuitively familiar with my rifle than be only a decent shot with an ultra high speed round for the same cost. The idea is a lower 48 hunting rig that can keep MOA systemic accuracy to 500 with adequate expansion from copper monolithic ammunition, and I think a Weathermark in 6.5 Creed seems to fit the bill.