Just getting caught up, havent been around the fire in a while. Congrats to all the hunters who filled tags.

I killed and 8 in archery as did my nephew, my boy Gage shot a 6 in archery as well as a doe

Opening day of rifle on Saturday was nice for us as my wife , dad and daughter were all able to join in. We saw some deer and dad missed a buck. Overall we heard a lot of shots but with dmap doe tags many were surely does.

My other boy Aidan hunted hard in rifle passed up some youth legal bucks and more does than he should have and never filled a tag. I managed to push 12 past him Friday morning, he passed a 4pt which I think like should have shot butnits his tag. Not bad for 1 man pushes.

My dad ended up with a 10pt pushing 130" that I bumped his way on the first Saturday and Gage shot his 3rd deer of the year a dmap doe. I was bumping through a bedding area using the wind to hopefully move the deer out and it worked.

My boys had a couple friends up throughout the season as well. One shot a doe and the other a 4pt.

Overall a good season.

Hunt...