Tommy,

I got learned up hunting in that deer blind in PA. You remember that thread awhile back about the guy checking his safety if it was working properly by pulling the trigger inside his deer blind?

I made a pretty subjective post at him based on my Western hunting experience, saying the accidental discharge probably cost him a deer by scaring out a critter, at least for his morning hunt.

You quickly shoved my post us my ass by saying you’ve killed several deer out of the same blind on the same day.

I saw the same thing happen. These deer are constantly moving, especially if they’re being pushed by other hunters. I shot and wounded that first buck, yet within a couple hours I had doe’s, and small bucks walking into my blind and bedding in front of me.

I guess the saying “If you only know, what you know”....”Maybe you should shut your yapper, until you learn everything you don’t know”.

Our camp only tagged a couple bucks...The picture of those dead heads were from our area, just other luckier hunters.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”