From time to time......

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

I get a wild hare and initiate a post which I create around a photo, and throw in a caption or a link to give the depth or legitimacy to the enterprise. This was the case here. An inexpensive knife, a cheap cigar and several "Jim Beam" items, (Jim Beam is my "daily bourbon"). It was basically a throw-away post that was a means of self-entertainment.

Evidently some folks took exception to the fact that the "Complete Guide" was not so complete. Oh well, my bad. However, as aforementioned in a previous post, "there never was a hoss that couldn't be rode and there never was a rider that couldn't be throwed. Knives and knife-making have been around for thousands of years. It's hard to contemplate a tome that would be the "complete" guide to knife steels.

Ya' know,

One of the things I've most enjoyed about this forum is the collegiality of the small community of folks that post here, and the congenial nature of most posts. It would seem that we have a common interest in that we enjoy playing with and displaying knives and other edged implements. I hope that does not change.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.