Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by battue
Who here has proof leupold is having any financial difficulties?
Are they laying off or hiring? What is their cash reserve? Their actual market share?

How much have they made or lost in the most recent 5 years?

Their market share has dropped significantly over the past ten years. Only two scope brands are growing much, Sig and Vortex. Leupold was number 1 and Vortex has passed them by a lot. Leupold is down about 20% in gross sales last number I heard and the market has grown and there has been inflation. They are not "in trouble" so much as they are under-performing the rest of the market.

Where did you find this data and is it a reliable source
?

A lot of "facts" that appear on the internet and are repeated repeatedly have little relationship with reality/truth.

I don't know that I've ever seen a Sig or Vortex scope anywhere other than in a display case at Cabela's..

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that I traded for s rifle that came with a Vortex scope in 2017. I wonder where I put it?

He pulled it outa his wazzoooo, like most everything else he says.

Careful there Johnny... I remember giving you the details from reliable sources. Why do you have to be such an idiot?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.