DF,
Varget 57.5gr in a Rem 338-06 that I no longer own, because someone else wanted it more. grin

I have not run any 210gr T/TSX loads through my latest 338-06 as I have been messing around with 185gr mono's and softer 200gr bullets in the Hornady SST and Nosler Ballistic Silvertip.

I have two more rifles coming so chambered.

First is a Model 70 Classic Supergrade that a previous owner had neglected. The bore, was in bad shape and I could not get it to shoot in the original 270 chambering. Getting a 1:9 twist with Dakota Arms open sights. Load development will start, and hopefully end with the Barnes 210gr T/TSX. Hopefully around 2800fps. If it will not shoot those, I will go up in weight. After I find a load and get the open sights filed in, that will be the load. Plenty of good heavies to pick from and I hope I do not have to go all the way to 300gr.

Second is another Model 70 Classic getting the same 1:9 twist barrel but heavier contour threaded for a suppressor. Going to try and find a subsonic load using softer heavies like an ELDM and a hunting load in the 185-210gr range. It would be really nice if it would shoot the same load as my current 338-06.

Arcus Venator