Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Watched all 3 parts. I remember and already knew most of it. But not in that much detail. Good documentary. Bad dude. Don’t believe his bad side was due to CTE, though. They tried hard to make that connection.

There is an unsolved shooting during Hernandez's internship in Gainesville . I doubt he had the effects of CTE in his teenage years.

Linkie

Watch the show. The Dr said he had a very advanced case of CTE "probably at least a decade". A decade would put him at around 13!

CTE doesn't make you kill other people unless you are really brain fried, in most cases you take your own life much like Junior Seau did. How in the heck did he manage to get thru UF for a few years and how did the Dr exactly know it was 10 years ? grin

Maybe! They don't know and like anything else it can effect people differently.

Not a fact just my opinion, "How in the heck did he manage to get thru UF for a few years" I suspect he had his eye on the big prize and tried to behave as best he could to get there. I also think College provides a little better support network and had more rules.

how did the Dr exactly know it was 10 years ? His Family donated his brain to Boston University for research. They don't know exactly how long. She said she suspects at least a decade.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/23/20.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.