Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm a believer that CTE can cause massive swings in a human being's behavior.

But I didn't care for the way it was presented in this documentary. They did a poor job of that IMO.

Still, worth a watch.

Can you elaborate on that? Interested to hear more on this.

In the closing of the story they state that Hernandez "had one of the most damaged brains of all tested within his age group."

That seems purposefully vague in my opinion. Somebody that was trying to demonstrate the severity of CTE on an individual would have stated something to the effect of "Out of 187 brains studied, this guy was in the top five" or something similar. It left me with the impression that they studied three or four 27 (?) year old brains and said wow, his is one of the worst! I didn't like the way it was presented because it didn't really answer anything.

They touched on CTE pretty heavy and in my opinion they wanted to steer one toward thinking that could have been a root cause. But they sort of glazed over the fact that habitually chain smoking some of the best weed money can buy, and dabbling with PCP off and on can alter a person's behavior just as much and probably more so than any amount of head trauma.

My ultimate takeaway is that he had the characteristics and traits of a genuine serial killer. And I would not be the least bit surprised to find out he committed more killings that have remained unsolved. If he had not made the multiple mistakes that he had, he could have gotten away with a lot more than he did. From an investigative standpoint he was caught by pure dumb luck. Nobody was looking at him at all.

One of my biggest questions was whether he was that sloppy due to confidence from getting away with much worse for a long time, or if he was just genuinely dimwitted.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house