Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
If you listen to his phone conversations with Pouncey you can tell who he is imitating. He didnt talk that that when talked to his agent or highshool buddys.

Right, you prove my point right here! If he was a true gangbanger he would talk to everyone like that. He didn't, and he knew his place in society for the most part.

He was a pothead, where do you get pot from? So he interacted with gangbangers that had the best pot. It isn't like he was running with a gang 24/7 or hell even infrequently. He associated with some gangbangers. That is far from being a gangbanger.

I guess in your mind anyone that associates with gangbangers is a gangbanger. His crimes are his crimes, they don't make him a gangbanger. They make him a very troubled man.

I'll add that in my opinion he didn't have what it takes to be a gangbanger. Just killing people isn't enough, read up on the Bloods, Crips, Angel's, Latin Kings, MS13 and a number of others.

Never said he was a true gangster, if you read my posts again you will see i said he wanted to be one, he acted like one. Acting like one got him where he ended up. Choosing to run with gangsters will more often than not will result in being in the kind of trouble gangsters get in. These were the choices he made.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny