Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Give me a fugging break. Schit for parents ..bad neighborhood... Butt packer...CTE... All excuses! There are tons of people who come from the same roots whom make it IF THEY WANT TO!! He was a privileged athlete with a huge chunk of money whom became so used to being treated as such he just thought he could do anything he damm well wanted to do with no penalty.
A low life Spic an the world is better off with him dead.

Do you have any actual knowledge of this or facts? Because you clearly don't know much.

I know a member of the team fairly well. He has said Arron was not looked on by his teammates highly. Which would in my feeble mind anyways would suggest he wasn't privileged or treated highly.

He is not from a BAD NEIGHBORHOOD. No it isn't rural America, for the most part is a Blue and White collar town between Hartford and Waterbury. It is also home to ESPN so there is some large businesses there as well.

His family was Middle class so yes he had privileges that some didn't, but hardly Privileged!

Environment can and does play a huge role on a person, any person. Yes some can find ways to rise up, but many can't and do get stuck becoming a product of their environment. We are all products of our environment in ways, but know you are right it doesn't have to define us.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/25/20.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.