Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by slumlord
Is there a link or a YouTube clip of this? Would be gold to hear it from on video.

The problem with doing a youtube search is you get all the garbage the commies want you to see up front.

He said that a while back on either Tucker or Hannity.

The whole internet is like that seems now.

15 years ago, you could data mine even the most obscure items of interest. And I don’t mean that in any perverted sense.

I was looking for some radial ice accretion data on previous catastrophic ice storms for a research presentation. Took me a little bit, but I found the data, associated reports, weather maps, all from different sources too. Booleaning my way around fluff.

NOW, everything brought to you is pure garbage, endless pages of nothing. The algorithms are just wonky, only way I can articulate it.

Therein lies the problem. The commies have massaged the algorithms. They're no longer straightforward or "pure".

It's probably some work to do that, actually. I would guess there's some sort of tagging or tiered ranking system. The Silicon Valley commies are pretty smart, in a devious way. Not like Nadler and Schitff.

Tucker has called them out on it frequently.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH