Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Redneck
That is OUTstanding!!!

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
What's Gowdy say about the real elephant in the room, separate standards for women.

Nothing? That's what I thought.

WTH are you talking about?? A LOT of females in the miltary... A LOT - and they do a damn good job...

When did YOU serve, if I may ask?

Don't seem to hinder the IDF or the Red Army, do they?

Sure it did. The Soviets told us not to do it and so did the Israelis. Both tried it and realize it did not work.

Link?

Link to what? Let's just say I was there. It was the (in)famous DACOWITS conference. I was also part of the Women In The Navy Study Group and as a Fellow at RAND, I did a lot of my research on the topic. I also did seven deployments on aircraft carriers, five all male, two mixed (including as carrier XO). I was also Chief OF Staff at a training wing and my last tour was as Director of Aviation Training for the US Navy. You'll just have to take my word for it...

HINT: There are ZERO females in either Israeli or Russian direct combat MOS and NONE in the IAF TACAIR....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”