Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by jfruser
Gowdy talks and slings out boob bait for bubba. But he does not act. His role is to make Republican base voters & conservatives think the Republican Party cares about them & their issues, while doing as little as possible.

Very good post. I like Gowdy when he talks, and occasionally forget that he and his fellow republicans do nothing to enforce the laws.
They talk the talk, but look the other way when the tv cameras aren’t on. Most of the republicans in office right now, would love to get Trump out, and back to business as usual. Many of them are Deepstate or crooked themselves. Don’t be fooled by an (R) after their name. Do your homework if you’re planning on voting.
7mm

It is the Justice Department that enforces the laws and puts people in prison, not Congress. Your forgetting that we depended on the Obama administration to put people in prison and Obama protected his criminals from prosecution.

YOU'RE forgetting that Gowdy also served two years in the House with Trump as POTUS. That would be the TRUMP administration. Gowdy is a worthless gum-flapper whose mission is to keep the GOP base voters (AKA, "normal Americans") fooled into thinking the GOP gives a rip about them or their issues.

I am sure Gowdy took all those notes of his he made during Obama's administration and got them right on over to Trump's justice dept...or not.

Maybe Gowdy was too busy providing cover for the Mueller RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA investigation/coverup:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/02/gowdy-trump-spygate-theory-617948
Gowdy insisted that the FBI did not, in fact, plant a spy in the Trump camp for political purposes. Rather, he said, the FBI appropriately deployed an informant to glean intelligence from members on the outer edge of Trump’s campaign. The FBI had received troubling evidence that those individuals had suspect ties to Russia, and the bureau had been obligated to pursue those legitimate leads, Gowdy said. The briefing, for only a select group of nine senior lawmakers of both parties, only bolstered his position, he said. “I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got — and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said in the interview.

Boob bait for Bubba works, apparently.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers