Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Embrace the concept of women in the military and start thinking about how to help them to be successful, ‘cause we’re not going back to an all male military EVER.

True statement, same for homos, but at least give some credibility to a lot of us who've served, with and without and formed our opinions based on facts. They HAVE been helped to be successful and the method was lower standards. Ever is a long time. Hopefully, we won't get into another IWO Jima, Bataan, Corregidor, Bulge, Khe Sanh or Fallujah moment....

Women have been in the U.S. Military since the Civil War. Over 26 years of service in the Marines and Navy I have served with some female Marines and Sailors who did a good job in the medical, administrative, and other "in the rear with the gear" MOS/Rates. Their service in those non-combat arms billets frees up male warriors to do the heavy lifting in combat arms. Women have no business being on Naval vessels. They totally disrupt the berthing and shower/head use for all male members.

You've obviously been there and not just read books about female snipers at Stalingrad...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”