Originally Posted by David_Walter
Separate standards? Oh, my!

It’s not like they are a different gender with different physical strengths and weaknesses. Why wouldn’t they have different standards?

They are still expected to perform at the top of their capabilities, but same “standard,” whatever that means, no thanks.

Let’s treat everyone the same, except, of course, as noted by Mr. Gowdy.

What’s next, throw out the ASVAB because it’s used to set different standards?

Women make up the majority of the population, and a population that increasingly has not enough males who want to volunteer for the hardships of military duty.

Embrace the concept of women in the military and start thinking about how to help them to be successful, ‘cause we’re not going back to an all male military EVER.

^^^^^^^
This
At least some women want to serve their country.They are needed to take the place of the American men who are puzzies. I could really care less about what their motives are.I will never badmouth any American citizen in uniform.I see
quite a few women at my local VA with missing appendages.They were willing to sacrifice for us.They are much better people then some of the posters here who are so insecure in their manhood they need to cut down those who serve.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience