Originally Posted by krp
First we are born with the spirit but is a flesh spirit cohabitation, the flesh dominates, Jesus's conversation with nicodemus confirms it. Spirit is like wind, we don't understand where it came from or where it goes... We won't understand him about the flesh, we would understand him less about the spirit.

What folks think is 'born again is really awareness, some of us have been aware since old enough for self awareness, others whenever in their life. Nothing magical or mystical happens, it just is.

We will be born again in spirit leaving flesh behind, before that we cannot see heaven or understand the spirit more than an unseen wind you can hear and feel.

I believe Christ didn't write anything because we really can't understand more than the simplist concepts, and we would argue over those words in ignorance. He lived his sermon.

Kent

Well said.

I've read some Bible. Gone to Sunday school some as a kid. Gone to some church services in Baptist, Lutheran, Church of Christ, Methodist Churches, a few Pentecostal too.

Heard from time I was a kid the have to be born again. One of Jesus' more famous quotes. Caused me to wonder and think before I'd come to understand. Understood how it gave those pause HE told.

I would ALMOST say anyone who's been to church more than a few times or read much Bible who isnt aware of one of the most basic tenants hasnt been paying LISTENING. And, if studied theology, must have skipped a few days.

Have to live and be guided by the Spirit more than the flesh, world, Lucifer to live by the spirit. Spirits live forever. Gotta choose what rules, MOST the time.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/22/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin