Time and a place for everything . Don't give a shiet who smokes it , but Don't like it in my face and will cuss the hell out of somebody for firing it up in my vehicle or home .
Have came home and smelled it and went straight to my stepdaughter raising hell .
Had a friend that smoked the he'll out of it , decided to invite him to a gun show , he fired that shiet up going down the road and I had a fit , told him I didn't want people in the show smelling that shiet on me and think I was smoking uutand also told him if he went in reeking with the smell on him not to be surprised if he got snubbed , his first gun show . When we got there , he said he would be in in a minute and I went on in .
Apparently he stood out there and burned one , ran into him a little later and he was irate about the way he was being treated . When bbewal,ed up to me I could smell it 3-4 ft away .
Shook my head and said I told you.
Was last time I invited him anywhere , didn't realize he was that eat up with the dumbass about it . Then later loaned him money for a down payment on an acre he wanted behind his house , literally had to corner him to get my money back , was the end of our association.
Have known some pot heads that were productive in life ,but they weren't dumb enough to think everybody was ok with it.
Kenneth