Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

If they just fine anyone caught in possession about $10,000, confiscate and sell their car, and their house if drugs are present there, and execute anyone convicted of participating in distribution or sales, .gov just might turn a profit on it and slow down the growth of the trade.

I am a fan. That [bleep] does more harm to the Republic than G Soros, the Clintons, Obama, Hollywood, and all their minions put together.

That is so far off base, so seriously out there I don't even know what to say

Originally Posted by antlers
If they just fine anyone caught in possession about $10,000, confiscate and sell their car, and their house if drugs are present there, and execute anyone convicted of participating in distribution or sales, .gov just might turn a profit on it and slow down the growth of the trade.
The answer is NOT to make even more people homeless, and to put even more citizens in jail, and to steal even more of their money and possessions from them. And they rarely even execute murderers in this country.
That [bleep] does more harm to the Republic than G Soros, the Clintons, Obama, Hollywood, and all their minions put together.
Alcohol has done WAY more harm to the Republic than “that [bleep]” ever has or ever will.

And Alcohol did the most damage when it was illegal.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell