Originally Posted by Blackheart

Oh I don't mind if you ask. I used to be a heavy drinker. Loved my bourbon. I quit completely 6 years ago and haven't had a drop since. I also smoked cigarettes. Pack and a half a day for over 30 years. Quit those 10 years ago now and haven't touched one since. Used to drink two pots of coffee a day too. Quit that 4 years ago and don't drink any other caffeinated beverages either. Completely drug free now. How bout you ?

Oh, I still imbibe, a bottle of Diet Coke a day. I gave a glass of D Coke on the table in front of me now. And a gallon of wine will last about three months in the fridge.

I was around a lot of weed in college. Not interested! Same with tobacco, I had enough problems with my lungs as it was. I used to run out of air after running only five or six miles. Damn, I wish I could STILL run.

An older guy tried to get my pot smoking dorm mates to try some coke once, while I was there. Hell, even they were scared schittless of that crap.

That was in '76. I still suspect he was an undercover narc officer.

I have seen a guy blow a +$million dollar inheritance up his nose in less than a year. The aforementioned hunting buddy cashed out ten years worth of 401K and a pension plan in one summer to buy meth. Now he is sixty years old, with no teeth, and ankles of both legs failing, and trying to figure out how to get qualified for SSI.

And we are supposed to support him and his ilk till they die. Hell, I'd much rather my $ go to some female hood rat with eight kids from six daddies. At least there is some chance one of the little tykes might grow up to be worth a shcitt.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.