Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Time and a place for everything . Don't give a shiet who smokes it , but Don't like it in my face and will cuss the hell out of somebody for firing it up in my vehicle or home .
Have came home and smelled it and went straight to my stepdaughter raising hell .
Had a friend that smoked the he'll out of it , decided to invite him to a gun show , he fired that shiet up going down the road and I had a fit , told him I didn't want people in the show smelling that shiet on me and think I was smoking uutand also told him if he went in reeking with the smell on him not to be surprised if he got snubbed , his first gun show . When we got there , he said he would be in in a minute and I went on in .
Apparently he stood out there and burned one , ran into him a little later and he was irate about the way he was being treated . When bbewal,ed up to me I could smell it 3-4 ft away .
Shook my head and said I told you.
Was last time I invited him anywhere , didn't realize he was that eat up with the dumbass about it . Then later loaned him money for a down payment on an acre he wanted behind his house , literally had to corner him to get my money back , was the end of our association.
Have known some pot heads that were productive in life ,but they weren't dumb enough to think everybody was ok with it.
Kenneth

My exp as well.
Some folks burn now and then and are functional.

The wake n bake crowd is pretty stoopid.
Like forget to pay utility bills and repeatedly have water or power shut off.
This when making 75grand or more a yr.

It makes em retarded.