The second graph is concerning. No visible agenda there. Never mind. See below.

But the first graph looks like an instance of "Lies, damnable lies, and statistics". The first known case in the USA was announced on January 21. The first cases in Italy, January 31, ten days later. So why start the number of cases based on the dates used on the first graph? Why not start the USA 10 days earlier than Italy, rather than 10 days later? I know they're just trying to get the nice pretty bars to align and all. But still, wouldn't be more honest to show number of cases over time since first confirmed case? Worldometer only goes back as far as February 15, but on that day, there were 15 known cases in the USA, only 3 in Italy. 4 weeks later there were 24,747 in Italy and only 3680 in the USA. "But the USA doesn't test!!!". Ok, so let's look at deaths. On February 15, zero deaths total in Italy. The 16th - same. The first known death to Covid-19 in Italy was February 21. The USA didn't have a death until February 29, even though the disease was known to be here much earlier than it was known in Italy. Four weeks later, 1809 deaths in Italy, only 68 in the USA. There were over 68 deaths in Italy five days after disease discovery.

I liken that first graph to comparing lemons to pomelos. Sure they're both yellow citrus, but they're not the same at all.

Oh crap - I just noticed that second graph is logarithmic!! And is 5 days old !! And shows that the infection rate in Italy is about 150% that of the USA. Agenda found...