Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Idaho, no fair using real, instead of alternative, facts. And math! Don't do that. It will hurt people here.

It really hurts to be on the same side of the fence with our resident liberals on this one issue.

But facts is facts, and math don't lie.

Sincerely wish it weren't so.

But if just a couple come to understand that Trump has done the things he has done this week because ALL evidence indicated it was the right thing to do, I have accomplished my mission.

I agree that math doesn't lie. However sometimes the numbers plugged into equations are wrong and thus, the problem itself is wrong. For instance we see a lot of death rates that assume x number of infected people. The real numbers of infected people are not known, so one of the input numbers is wrong, so the death rate is wrong, even though the math is right.

Using math, which doesn't lie, please explain why China hasn't seen millions of people, out of their 5 billion or so, die. Using math, please explain why China's infection rate has dropped so much. China didn't start quarantines until after the cat was out of the bag.

Because China enforced quarantine at the muzzle of an AK 47, and deaths due to a 123 gr softpoint to the forehead do not count as viral death.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.