I have been looking for the last two weeks. I had a pickup bought in Spokane. Worked with the salesman over email and settled on Friday night as far as price. Called him Saturday morning to make arrangements to send them PO. While I was getting the email address for the finance guy the salesman stops mid sentence and says he can't sell me the pickup because someone has come in to another salesman and is trying to make a deal. I told him we had all ready negotiated a deal and I was sending payment. Sales-manager told him I was out.

couple days later I was working with a salesman at a different dealership and we were going back and forth about price after trade in and he then tells me that a person just put a deposit on that pickup and I am out. I have had a couple other dealerships work with me, but their pricing is a joke and I thanked them and said goodbye. I figured that dealerships would be willing to sell some vehicles with this shutdown, but I am learning that is not the case. The other one that gets me is GM has come out and said they want to help us and is offering 84 months at 0%. I looked up the qualifications and it only applies to those WELL qualified customers. I called a GM dealer and ask about the 0% and he said it would take over an 800 credit score to qualify.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.