Originally Posted by WTM45
Originally Posted by irfubar
WTM45,
You are a very disciplined saver, congratulations. Most could learn from your example. Well done

There have been LOTS of sacrifices. YEARS without vacations. Never been to Disney. LOL
I'm on my knees daily, thankful for my health and blessings received. I try to give when and where I can. But not to banks or lenders!

Not in my retirement home yet. Soon as we can, after taking care of our elderly parents, all money will buy a farm to be passed on to heirs and family. Wont be in this tax-gulag state I'm in now.

If I can make ONE suggestion to folks, it would be to STAY AWAY from car dealerships.

Understood, I have done much the same. I drove a 1970 Chevy 4x4 for 20 yrs. I was able to rebuild everything on it including the engine over the years.
Last month I bought my first new vehicle a Ram 3500 with a Cummins and a 20yr 200K warranty, I am 58 so it should last me forever. wink
Hard to change old habits though, I bought the tradesman package, $10 to $20K cheaper than the fancy models, yet still fancier than anything I have owned previous.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.