Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by SFCSNOW
I’m driving a ten year old Silverado Z71. It’s been well maintained but used hard at times. It needs a couple of grand of normal wear maintenance and new tires. I’m at a point though that I can pay cash for something new instead if dealers start an “end of the world” sale.
I’ll probably regret it if I do. Sleep better at night feeling like we are better prepared than most. Having a shiny new truck isn’t a priority in my mind. BUT BUT BUT I want it.

Paying cash for NEW vehicles is a fools errand. Especially when 0% deals are around! I know many will say I'm wrong! The truck will decrease in value, the money will gain in value if handled correctly. Just saying!

If a person can’t pay cash for a vehicle, they can’t afford it. It’s so easy a caveman can understand it.

It's not always that simple. For example if you have plenty of capital to buy a new vehicle yet it is tied up in a cash flowing asset, it would be foolish to sell said asset to buy a vehicle

If you have plenty of capitol but it is tied up, you don't have plenty of capitol. This goes back to the part where a savings account is a unicorn today. Finance guys can spin it anyway they want but in the end cash is king.

You forgot the cash flow part?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.