Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The Stock market helps get people to the millionaire club . Cum cowboy doesn’t know many people.

are you in the millionaire's club? and since you are educate me on how you used stocks to do so.

you guys mouthing off and running your mouths without knowing what the heck you are talking about because you or someone you know has 120k in a 401k. if you knew what you are talking about you would say, invest THIS way, and this is what I would do. successful people love to tell people how they got there generally. They don't instead mock the messanger and have nothing to add productively. Go ahead ignore all those questions I asked about knowledge of the company first before you give them your money.

for the people that actually want to learn, and actually still want to monkey in the markets read this. you will learn what works and what doesn't by real people who actually make money in stocks, You will also learn why your average investor doesn't make near the money they think they will in the stock markets. Lastly I would say this, they cook the numbers on gains in the stock market, how? lets say the market or fund loses 15% so for every $100 you have $85, The problem is it takes an 18% increase just to get back to where you started, however if you average a -15% and a +18% you come up with a positive number, still but yet the actual money you have isn't positive. If the markets lose greater amounts it takes even greater returns to get back to break even. yet the average rates of return make it look rosy. oh the book!!!! read it. https://www.amazon.com/MONEY-Master-Game-Financial-Freedom/dp/1476757860