Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
the stock market is stupid, I have yet to met anyone who has built a serious fortune purely with stock market investing.

Uhhh, you are immediately disqualified to participate in this discussion.

how much have you made in the stock market and still have? my accountant who sees over 400 tax returns in a year, I asked him who he knows that has made a fortune in the stock market investing. He said only insiders make money, I am only talking substantial money, anyone might be able to make a little.

how many people do you know that have made and created $20k /month passive income from stock market investing? tell me how many. If I am so unqualified. BTW you have no idea who I am, you have no idea my financial status. pretty interesting blanket statement with nothing to back up what you have done to prove me wrong.

its just like SWFA scopes, they are the greatest and nothing is ever bad because its their purchase decision. I think this is the same way. most people invest in stocks with their 401k's and think what they did is the most awesome. buying for appreciation is gambling. I buy for cash flow, if you buy for cash flow the value isn't important. learn something dic weed.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 03/28/20.