CC when you talk about passive income do you include dividend producing stocks in that? I have been wanting to buy some good quality dividend stocks to hold long term while this is down. I bought a bunch of RDSb but only held it for a week and then took the significant gains. Its come back down a bit so I may get back in.

I just lost my desire to continue in rental property and only have 1 rental home left. It's a little newer and nicer one so we'll probably keep it. I got tired of renters and even more tired of being ripped off by subs. When my health was better I did most maintenance myself.

It doesn't take much to be a millionaire these days if you count all your paid off assets. And, you can have a million in paid off assets and not feel rich at all. Of course one of the best ways to get there is to pay off debt and act like you're broke while you save part of all income.

I'd like to get to 5 million in assets then I feel like we could retire.

If there's another big dip I'm going to buy some more stocks, maybe some REITs along with solid old companies with dividends.

Bb