Originally Posted by louiethedrifter
Olin
They are almost at an all time low right now. BUT they are worlds biggest producer of Chlorine whitch is in great demand in the last few weeks. Also I heard they (Winchester) got the Lake City contract.

Might try and find some of their bonds..they issued some 5.625% ones last July , and there are some 9.75% 2023s out there that they plan to replace this year. The CV may delay that..Per Olin they expect a$100mm revenue bump from LC. They also have 9mm contracts for Army, FBI, Border Patrol (U.S. and Canada) plus HSA. .223 for secret service.loo

People and companies who need cash may sell the bonds.

OP,
If you are intent on getting in for the long term a more risk averse approach might be to put in 2-3k / week. That way you can looking carefully at the firms. The money guys are looking closely at balance sheets to figure who they are gonna bet on.

Edit:
I just saw that the Pulp and Paper industry is a customer segment. The paper products craze is subsidizing Olin! Good for shooters!

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 03/30/20.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.