I want to remind you all about an interesting thread started by Rock&B Bar

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2491/1/interesting-heads-up-this-morning

The main guy said he has been hearing a LOT of talk in the Mexican community around here. Most have been laid off. They all have lots of kids. There's a bunch of them. 50% of the population, or better. Probably 75%..

Anyway, he said he's hearing lots of talk in his Mexican community that they are running out of money quickly. He said they have been saying when they cannot buy what they need, they will start taking it. By force if needed, but they will take it.

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

It's coming folks. Whether you believe it or not.

So here's why this is one of the potential flash points.

Part of the value in the 2 trillion dollar stimulus package is to keep the people living hand to mouth who loose their jobs from burning everything down. So we created a "relief" package with includes additional cash for unemployment, and direct payments to taxpayer so daddy don't have to loot the HBC cus the kids are hungry.

But if you were working under the table and not paying taxes, and get shut down, well, you are ineligible for unemployment AND the direct cash payments. Of course there employment patterns are more common in certain communities than others. So as the shut down continues, the potential for this to turn into a flash point escalates, especially for those of us who are not part of, but have significant exposure to these communities.

At this point it appear Colorado will experience an 8 week shut down. I'm not saying it will happen here, but I have to wonder if we will see any Ferguson type events in the type of area's I've described?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/01/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell