Originally Posted by CCCC
We have been busying ourselves at home or staying close, and the very few ventures into town/society have been normal, as others have reported - calm, polite, sane. Crime and disruption very low. I doubt that this will stay the case for very much longer in the city 50 miles away and much more likely to break down even sooner in the big/dirty metro areas of the country.

I have a sense that those usually on the ragged edge detect the need to stay as balanced and well-behaved as possible - and try to curtail their bad habits as much as possible - because this scenario is way,way different than the predictable milieu in which they have learned to scheme and operate. I think that the misfits and takers are more uncomfortable and confused about what to do than the stable and sensible folks who make this place work - and those most inclined to eventually raid and grab from others are off balance because they realize that the good/productive/stable folks are serious about dealing with this mess and are, due to the unusual and serious circumstances, armed and ready to defend real quickly.

The normal laxity - the "look the other way" mentality - and the more common social lubricants are greatly diminished - not a good time for those who have not learned to be self-reliant and under self-control. Tilted landscape.

You sir have a way with words... spot on, people aren't in the mood for their nonsense..... schit be getting real.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.