My first legend was the Savage stainless 110 bolt action. It was thoroughly unimpressive and defective and sucked. The bolt wouldn’t open after firing factory ammo without seriously beating on it. I got the Ruger AR in return and I’m very happy with it. The 150 deer season XPs shot best for factory but unfortunately don’t always feed properly. Yes, Winchester brass seriously sucks and I threw it all away. Hornady is better but Starline is the very best, by far. My gun shoots the Winchester 147 FMJs pretty well. 4227 powder has been more accurate for me than H110 or Lil’ Gun for all factory bullets. I pulled a bunch of them early on. I hope more powder options become available. I got a box of Hornady FTX 165s but haven’t done anything with them yet. Lee dies are just okay. The bugger about the seater is that is won’t go from the 150s to the 180s. Lee will modify the die but that’s a very poor design in my book. Lyman has a MSR small base set I’m going to get, they look sweet and are affordable. Thanks for sharing your experiences so far!