I too am experimenting with the 350 legend. So far I am working up loads with Win296, H110 and VV110. First loads are using the Hornady FTX 140 grain .356 bullet and then 147 grain XTP .355.
There is a lot of back and forth on here about bullet diamiter and what is safe and I'm going to chime in:
My barrel is a Faxon Gunner 16" for an AR. Straight from Faxon they tell me:
Hi Will,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us! Our .350 Legend barrels use .346" bore and .355" groove. With that in mind, you can safely use bullets from .349" diameter up to .357" diameter.

Hornady ftx bullets say 38 cal but measure exactly .356.
Hornady XTP bullets measure .355 of course. Side note: I dont expect the XTPs to hold together very well as they are designed for 1,100 ish fps max.

I would speculate .357 and up would pose pressure problems among other things and its a shame Winchester did not go the .357/.358 route.
There are videos of the FTX terminal performance on the internet and its pretty impressive. With a higher BC than typical pistol bullets and velocities nearing 2500 fps I suspect this will be the bullet of choice in my AR. The longer heavier offerings seated to fit in the mag are going to intrude into the case capacity too far.

I am starting my loads on the very lower end on powder charges.

Has anyone noticed even with starting loads the bullet typically compresses the powder when loaded to the cannelure?

When I get it to the range I will post load, fps, and accuracy data.