I have had this Ruger Bolt in 350 for just over a year now.

Mine will chamber a .357, But with resistance. I have t shot
Any. But I do size down to .356 and shoot them!! Both cast and jacketed.

I wont shoot factory ammo cause Winchesters has there collective heads up there $&@@!! But I buy FMJ, Pull the bullets weigh and save the powder. Then trim cases to 1.700 and recharge cases with a few tenths less powder then average I calculated from emptying. Then I resize Hornady 140 FTX and load. This load shoots 1/2 MOA @ 2300 + FPS. I HAVE TESTED IT IN WET PAPERS. It holds well
To 1900 fps. Past 2000 and it sheds weight pretty fast. MIGHT BE OK on broadside lungs. But Im keeping mine for coyotes or steel.
I got some 165 FTX last fall just prior to season quickly found acceptable accuracy W/286 @ 2200 fps and went hunting. Bambi didnt cooperate when I carried it.

This spring I have been working up Loads Using a resized Remington 150 CorLokt. Im well into upper 2400's with no pressure signs and safe loads according to QL. (And my own knowledge reading case head expansion)

I want to find a good cast bullet hunting load.

I have a awesome sub load in my Accurate 36-270c cast bullet and Herco powder. Its marginally Stabulized at 1000 but kick in the bottom to 1180fps and its not booming but very accuracy stabile. (No tails in paper to 100) At this vel thats 1K muzzle energy and aughta thump hogs up close!!

Like most knowledgeable Reloading folk. I was upset with Winchester. They screwed the pooch and IMHO because the jelly heads drank there own koolaide at how great the 9mm is (has become) Being built up by every parroting reporter. Not so many years ago it was SUB POWERFUL!! ANYHOW.. not going there here. wink. I got to thinking I was SO EXCITED I would have a 357 Maxi equlivent forearm I didnt wanna let it go and Got to thinking. Im a bullet caster!! I dont really care what the "experts" made that bore. I can cast a bullet taylored to ANYTHING! So I ordered a Rifle.

I woulda tried the Winchester but was gonna be months and months so I grabbed the excellent Ruger American (excellent for $$ spent)

Having a TON OF FUN with subs!!

CW