I have loaded a few batches of the 350 legend. They are fired from an AR with 16" Faxon barrel and CMMG 10 rd mags. Shot off bench with 14 power Nikon Monarch Scope. Temp was 61 deg and zero wind. My CRONO is malfunctioning so I don't have accurate velocity data.
All of my loads have a light to moderate crimp using a Lee collet crimp die. I suggest you not use a taper or roll crimp. This because the round headspaces off the case mouth and I've seen videos of folks having issues with the case entering the camber and its then too tight upon discharge thus causing pressure problems. Those videos were AR15 and Ruger ranch semi-autos.

Here are my loads:
140 Grain HDY FTX measuring .356 dia, seated to 2.015" COL AVG, 26.2 gr VV N110, Accuracy is .90" @ 100. No pressure signs.
140 Grain HDY FTX measuring .356 dia, seated to 2.015" COL. avg, 27.2 GR wIN 296. Accuracy is .1.45" @ 100. No pressure signs. Note: The bullet compresses the powder charge when seating to near the cannelure.
147 Grain HDY XTP measuring .355" seated to 2.00" COL. 26.3 gr H110. Accuracy 1.25" @ 100. No pressure signs. I did have some feeding problems. The HP hangs up at times on the feed ramp. I ejected some after loading and its not pushing the bullet into the case at all.
180 Grain Speer hot core bullet, .358. NOTE: These were lubed with Lyman spray lube and pressed through a Lee bullet sizing die. They consistently came out at .3558. Loaded to 2.180" COL and 23.4 H110. Accuracy was the just ok at 1.7".
125 Grain Barnes HP copper alloy TAC, 355" seated to 2.015" COL consistently. 25.5 grains H110. Accuracy was very good at .0.9" although I did have another group over 2" with a flier right. Probably me!

Factory ammo shot was Hornady American Whitetail 170 grain SP. Accuracy was just over 1.5 moa, 1.65"

Winchester cases and .356 bullets cause a visible bulge when seating the bullet. No issues chambering though.
Starline brass exhibits less bulge but are thinner walled and explains itself.
.355" seated pistol bullets cause a similar bulge but not as pronounced.
Factory Hornady American whitetail has a similar bulge from the factory.
Flat base bullets and straight wall cases....ughh. Even will a moderate bell of the case mouth this happens. No issues with seating or crushed cases though. I use Hornady new dimension seating dies with the floating alignment sleeve.

When i have more data and get a new CRNO I will post it.