Reporting on my experience shooting and reloading with the 350 Legend. The rifle is a bolt action setup I had put together.

As for handloads, I have only experimented with LiL'Gun and Hornady 170 SP bullets. I have been reloading with a Redding Die Set. I have not crimped any loads. I have found the Hodgdon's load data, with regard to LiL'Gun and 170s, to be HOT. Velocities were as follows: (barrel is 23")

LIL'GUN 24.5 GR - 2375 fps
LIL'GUN 25 GR- 2435 fps
LIL'GUN 26 GR- Sticky Bolt and Ejector Mark on case head. (I forgot to arm my LabRadar and did not get the velocity.)

So, I dropped my powder charge:

LIL'GUN 24 GR- 2345 fps
LIL'GUN 23 GR- 2280 fps

I have found the 24 gr load to be more accurate. I may still be a little on the hot side (based on velocity) with 24 gr of LIL'GUN but brass seems to be holding up, so I'm going to work with the 24 gr charge for now.

This is my first time reloading a straight wall cartridge of any type. When I first got going with it, I thought I would be able to print sub MOA groups with consistancy but that has not happen yet. I still have more bullets / powder / primer combos to try, but I'm starting to feel that this chambering is a 1.5 MOA cartridge. I have been reloading with Winchester brass because it's the only brass I can get my hands on. I would like to try some Starline brass when it becomes available and possibly tighten up my groups. But with all that being said, there has been no problem hitting 6" steel at 200 yards and it seems to hit the gong with authority. Anyway, more load development and testing in the future.

As a side note, my son and I have hunted with the 350 Legend the last two hunting seasons using factory loads (Winchester 150 and 180 loads). We have killed 14 deer from 50 to 130 yards. The 350 has preformed great. I really can't understand all the complaints about the cartridge. It's a dream to shoot and it puts deer down. It may not be capable of the accuracy of modern bottle neck rifle cartridges, but it seems to serve it's purpose out to 200 yards. Which, I believe, was it's intended purpose.